We have a well supported drop-in, every Wednesday between 10 am and 3pm - find us here >
We support refugees, asylum seekers and destitute asylum seekers and their families. At our drop-in we provide a safe environment where they can find friendship, food, clothes and practical help. Currently, we have up to 150 visitors per Wednesday drop-in session.
We provide help such as:-
- Every visitor is provided with free all day tea, coffee and fruit. Also everyone has free access to many types of bread to take away.
- Everyone has a free hot meal cooked on the premises.
- Everyone has access to our free clothes and bedding store
- The most destitute are provided with a week's groceries, toiletries and baby items.
- A caseworker to help and mentor service users
- A trained triage team to assist our caseworker and provide further support to our clients and supplementary help to our caseworker.
- Table tennis, pool and football tables.
- English Lessons and many other arts and crafts classes.
- We have a link with the Octagon Theatre who come and join our clients to rehearse shows.
- We provide instruction in such as gardening, bike maintenance and mural painting.
- We provide vital free health checks with the BHA.
- We have a free barber.
- Everything we offer is FREE.